Harper’s Bazaar US July 2008: Gwyneth Paltrow


Gwyneth Paltrow looks positively flawless on the July 2008 cover of Harper’s Bazaar US, out June 17.


In the mag, the mother-of-two talks about staying in shape: “All the negative things have actually ended up being really positive because they’ve kick-started me into thinking how I want to look for the rest of my life.”


Continued Gwyn, “And you know, I don’t want to look like a mother who doesn’t care. For myself, for my work and for my relationship, I want to look good.”
And she surely looks good here.


You have read this article Gwyneth Paltrow / Harpers Bazaar US with the title Harper’s Bazaar US July 2008: Gwyneth Paltrow. You can bookmark this page URL http://solofotosprivadas0.blogspot.com/2008/06/harpers-bazaar-us-july-2008-gwyneth.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...