Vogue Germany May 2010 : Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski

On fashion being her passion: “My true passion belongs the fashion. I fulfilled a life long dream by staring my own label. It’s my baby. Although I’m now in my fourth seasons, I always feel nervous before and during the show. As a Spice Girl I could hide behind the other 4 girls, during my presentations I’m totally responsible”.

On being a perfectionist: “I do not compromise. I only use the best materials. Each piece is a favorite part of my own wardrobe, and if I wear something it must look good from every angle, not just from the front.”

On her past fashion sins: “I consider my past as a fashionable part of the path that led to where I am today. ‘Elegance is the privilege of old age’”.

Continue for Victoria's Editorial...

Full Story
You have read this article Alexi Lubomirski / Beckhams / Editorial / Vogue Germany with the title Vogue Germany May 2010 : Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski. You can bookmark this page URL http://solofotosprivadas0.blogspot.com/2010/04/vogue-germany-may-2010-victoria-beckham.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...