I ♥ Fake Magazine: Summer Issue 18

Photography Jolijn Snijders Styling Oliver Arlt
Alex Dunstan (Select) and Alex Wells (Models1)

I ♥ Fake Magazine is a Digital Fashion & Art Magazine that 'Celebrating the Spirit of Youth'. I ♥ Fake Magazine is a bimonthly magazine that present the best upcoming artist, fashion designers, brands, photographers and creative talent from around the world. The fashion stories feature classic and vintage designer pieces from high end brands as well as pieces from upcoming designers. We will aim to integrate content with fashion stories by incorporating emerging personalities from the worlds of fashion, film, photography, art, music and models.
You have read this article I ♥ Fake with the title I ♥ Fake Magazine: Summer Issue 18. You can bookmark this page URL http://solofotosprivadas0.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-fake-magazine-summer-issue-18.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...