Model Monday: Lizzy Burden

Born Rosemary-Anne Elizabeth Burden in Manila Philippines now resides in Manchester, England "Models are nomads, but England is my home." professionally goes by Lizzy Burden discovered by herself  "I was scouted a few times when I was younger, but when I finally decided to pursue modeling I went into the agency myself. You have to make your own opportunities." Snapped up New York's Supreme Mangement and London's Elite shows she has big protential to bring a unique look and a lively wit to the modeling scene.
Full Story
You have read this article Lizzy Burden / Model Monday with the title Model Monday: Lizzy Burden. You can bookmark this page URL http://solofotosprivadas0.blogspot.com/2010/06/model-monday-lizzy-burden.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...