Vanity Fair August 2010 : Angelina Jolie by Patrick Demarchelier

On having more kids: “No, I’m not pregnant [but] we’re not opposed to it. We want to make sure we can give everybody special time. They’re kids now, and can play together, but they’re going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom for hours. We want to make sure we don’t build a family so big that we don’t have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well.”

On tying the knot with Brad Pitt: “[We're not] against getting married [but] it’s just like we already are. Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It’s for life.

On taking a break from acting: “It’s not the most important thing in my life. Acting helped me as I was growing up. It helped me learn about myself, helped me travel, helped me understand life, express myself, all those wonderful things. So I’m very, very grateful, it’s a fun job. It’s a luxury. Look, I’m at work today in the middle of Venice. But I don’t think I’ll do it much longer.” Jolie says this reassessment is mostly due to her family: “Because I have a happy home….I got back from work last night, and everybody was playing music and dancing and I suddenly found myself dancing around with a bunch of little fun crazy people.

Full Story
You have read this article Angelina Jolie / Interview / Patrick Demarchelier / Vanity Fair with the title Vanity Fair August 2010 : Angelina Jolie by Patrick Demarchelier. You can bookmark this page URL http://solofotosprivadas0.blogspot.com/2010/06/vanity-fair-august-2010-angelina-jolie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...