Birds of a Feather

Better late than never. Rubin Singer presented his resort collection to select editors Tuesday afternoon at a gorgeous 15,000 sq. foot apartment. We fell in love with the flowy dresses and were stunned at how two patterns could created such diverse design shapes.

“All my prints are developed by me and the collection is based on birds of heat, basically tropical and wild birds. They’re also based on fauna I researched, developed and then calibrated through different color waves. I mixed in lizard skin to counterbalance the chiffon and the softness of everything,” explained the designer.

“My clothes aren’t geared to a specific girl. My woman demands two things–seriousness and decadence, two things I don’t think are bound by age or culture or geography, they’re more about the makeup of one’s self.”

You have read this article Resort with the title Birds of a Feather. You can bookmark this page URL http://solofotosprivadas0.blogspot.com/2008/07/birds-of-feather.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...