Victoria Beckham - “Allure” August 2008




Victoria Beckham (in Donna Karan) takes the August 2008 cover of Allure magazine. Here are some snippets from her interview with the mag:

On how she’d describe herself: “I’m incredibly ordinary, a normal-looking girl, and I just make the best of what I have.”

On the rumors of her never eating: “I’ve been accused of not eating for 10 years. If I hadn’t eaten that long I’d be awfully hungry.”

On wanting a fourth child: “I’d love to have a girl - just for all the clothes I’ve got to hand down.”
You have read this article Allure Magazine / Beckhams with the title Victoria Beckham - “Allure” August 2008. You can bookmark this page URL http://solofotosprivadas0.blogspot.com/2008/07/victoria-beckham-allure-august-2008.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...