Erotokritos go kooky with their daytime takes on evening looks


I love the way these Erotokritos dresses take evening / cocktail styles and dress them down for day. The pink dress with its cardigan detail (£300) is particularly cute, with its little peekaboo bustier flaps (giving the dress the impression of having 'ears'). I'd team it with Irregular Choice shoes and clashing tights for a really fun look.

The green grecian one-shoulder number (£270) is a little more sophisticated if you'd rather not look too cartoonish. I think the My-Wardrobe.com stylists have done a great job dressing this one up with a bold bangle, black tights and heels - I would have chosen shiny green shoes instead though!
You have read this article Shopping with the title Erotokritos go kooky with their daytime takes on evening looks. You can bookmark this page URL http://solofotosprivadas0.blogspot.com/2008/07/erotokritos-go-kooky-with-their-daytime.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...